your guide to hobart’s finest
Explore the delights on offer in the riverside city of Launceston, in Tasmania’s north. Showcasing the unique offerings from independent businesses around Launceston, south to Evandale and northward through the Tamar Valley.
Featuring cafes, bars, and restaurants, shoes, clothing and hand-made accessories, inspired gifts, retail galleries brimming with original design, fresh regional produce, vineyard and farm experiences; you can shop like a local, from the locals!
We’ve done the leg work for you – so you can enjoy your time taking in the sites, flavours, sounds, and adventures in, and around, Hobart. The pages of We Are Hobart showcase over 55 the best establishments and experiences for you to enjoy. Providing a preview what’s on offer, you can curate your experience regardless of how long you have; plan a half-day, a whole-day, or a full week!
Featuring Hobart’s city centre, suburbs, and regional areas of New Norfolk, just 25 minutes north-west, and south through the Huon Valley.
Pick up your copy, around Hobart!
We Are Hobart is a printed city map and guide to Hobart city, New Norfolk and the Huon Valley in Tasmania’s south.
Businesses are categorised into desirable, edible, and enjoyable, and marked on a map making them easy to find!
You can navigate by category, area or dietary requirements.
With a handy dietary guide and wifi references, you’ll minimise time spent searching through your phone, and be able to use your time knowing what to expect.
We’ve taken the guess work out of your planning!
Unfolds to a map and all business details
mementos & alluring
coffee & snacks
food and drink
Gluten free options
– shop like a local, from the locals –
GET MY HANDS ON A COPY
Pick up your free city guide on the streets of Hobart, or download your own copy
show me around
We’ve put together a handful of itineraries, so you can make the most out of your time in Northern Tasmania
We Are Hobart is free for customers, guests, patrons, delegates…everyone!
If you’re an innkeeper, local guide, generous host to interstate friends and family, shop owner, helpful bloke, anticipatory holiday planner, conference organiser, property manager…any one really! We would be delighted to share our guide with you.
- Hobart Visitor Information Centre
- Huon Valley Visitors Centre
- Hobart International Airport
- Spirit of Tasmania Vessel I & II
- Salamanca Market Information Booth
- Mac02 Cruise Ship Terminal
- Farm Gate Market, every Sunday
- Street Eats @ Franko, every Friday [November – April]
- Hotel, hostel, b’n’b and guest house reception
- Tourism Service desks
- Your Air b’n’b host
Check out our sister guide
We Are Launceston guides are available from the following locations:
- Tasmanian Tourist Information Centre, Davey St, Hobart
- Launceston Tourist Information Centre, Charles St, Launceston
- Hobart International Airport
- Harvest Launceston Community Farmers Market
- Hobart City Council Information Desk
- Car Hire Reception Desks
- Hotel & Hostel Reception Desks
- Air B’n’B Property Hosts
- Short Term Holiday Rental Agents
- each and every seasonally featured business
We Are Launceston showcases over 40 businesses in Tasmania’s north that offer a distinguished and varied experience – so you can experience the best of Tasmanian food, brews, art and design.
We Are Hobart and
We Are Launceston
are proudly produced
by founding director